When it comes to healthy skin, what you put inside the body can be as important as what you apply topically. The Advanced Nutrition Programme™ is a cutting edge, salon-only range of supplements that supports skincare regimes. These premium nutraceuticals provide the optimum daily amounts of vitamins, minerals and plant extracts to help maintain vibrant health and glowing skin. Only the finest, purest ingredients are used, in a form that is easily absorbed by the body.
The Sarah Hurst Skin & Beauty approach to looking after your skin is to address skincare from all angles. The Advanced Nutrition ProgrammeTM offers a complete range of vitamins, minerals and plant extracts that can be prescribed individually or in combination in order to get the best possible results for your skin.
As well as vitamins for the skin, we also stock vitamins, minerals and plant extracts that can help with general well being. It is important to ensure that you are getting a good quality supplement to ensure that you receive the best in regards to purity, strength and general quality of ingredients.
Advanced Nutrition Programme – SKIN OMEGAS
I have been taking Omega in one form or another for a few years and initially noticed a slight improvement in my dry skin condition, less dry hard skin on my heels and the development of proper toe nails on my little toes. However I struggled to digest the fish omega as it caused stomach reflux and a lot of burping as my body doesn’t tolerate oily/fatty foods well. The taste it left in my mouth was also very unpleasant.
Sarah introduced me to the Advanced Nutrition Programme – Skin omegas and I’ve been taking it for nearly 3 months. There wasn’t any sudden or noticeable change or improvement in my skin as the changes were gradual. But now I look back and can really notice the difference the product has made. These are my observations.
- ANP – skin omegas has been purified so although I still burp a bit I don’t have any stomach reflux or a nasty taste left in my mouth.
- For 2 years I suffered from dry eyes. After sleeping at night I would have difficulty actually making my eyelids move and my eyes would sting a lot once I’d got the lids to open. I used an external eye spray before going to bed and in the morning. This initially helped but became less effective. Now I don’t use it at all! My eyes are naturally moist. Fantastic!
- I have an intolerance to dairy products, which would result in eczema if I had, for example, 3 cups of tea in a day. Even using skimmed milk. I now have very little eczema, and sometimes none. I’m now enjoying a cup of tea on a regular basis after not having drunk any in years!
- I have still got dry skin but it is better than it used to be.
- I had a patch of dermatitis on the crown of my scalp, about the size of a kidney bean. It was uncomfortable, inflamed, progressing to thick scaly skin which would sometimes result in a scab if it got knocked or agitated. Not pleasant and rather unsightly. I’m so pleased to say that it has shrunk and is now the size of a lentil!
Skin Omega is relatively expensive but I think it’s really worth it. The changes outlined above can’t be just a coincidence and must be down to the quality of the product. I would definitely buy Skin Omegas again